Hello, my name is Gustavo Goedert.
I'm a game developer associated to IGDA, following the dream of making games.
In early 2000's I helped create one of Brazil's most successful independent game studios, Southlogic Studios, which was later incorporated by Ubisoft.
I believe that games should be fun and in constant studying as a way of life.
I speak at conferences when requested and to make contributions to freeware projects sometimes.
Some of the games that I helped create include:
- Terminator Genisys Revolution (iPhone, Android)
- Jake and Tess' Finding Monsters Adventure (Android)
- Rococo Wars Tech Demo (Samsung Gear VR)
- Galaxy 11: Invasion (Android)
- Deer Hunter Tournament (DirectX, Xbox360)
- Imagine: Wedding Designer (Nintendo DS)
- Xiaolin Showdown (PS2 to Xbox port)
- Kellogg's Football Tigers (DirectX)
- Deer Hunter 2005 (DirectX)
- Deer Hunter 2004 (DirectX)
- Trophy Hunter 2003 (DirectX)
- Aquarius 2001 (DirectX)
I'm also credited with helping create a game used in the shooting of the movie "Meu Tio Matou um Cara", directed by Jorge Furtado.
Now I'm working as a TD for Glu Mobile.
If you want more information find visit my LinkedIn profile.